29/08/2009

Plans

I hope you liked the recent posts and pictures. I have to thank the Puccini house for being so accomodating letting me use their WiFi and internet. Wouldn't have been possible without you guys!

As you can see I've had a day off today in Windhoek. The last three days fairly took it out of me, but this means I'm two days behind schedule! I'm hoping to head out early tomorrow morning and be at the Botswanan border in a couple of days and then hopefully in Maun a few days after that. I cant confirm when you will next get a blog post but I'll try and ask someone to post something to the Facebook page or the comments section of this posting each day so you know where I'm up to. If you wouldn't all mind updating mt map that would be great - internet here generally can't cope with interactive google applications in afraid.

Thanks to everyone for all the support I've had up to now (and I don't just mean the people who gave me so much on the Bosua road - though I probably owe my life to you all, special post coming up for you all about who gave me what so you can all see how generous they were)

Keep in contact so I know what your all up too. See you all soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment