12/08/2009

Priorities

Biking plans all having to take a back seat for the next 12hrs or so. I have to hand in a draft of my summer project by 11am tomorrow... and it ain't quite at that stage just yet.

I've just abandoned LSHTM common room to head home and pick up some red bull enroute.

One usually works, two always hits the mark. I find it doesn't make you think better but does mean you no longer have to worry about falling asleep. So I'm now ensconced in my room with papers all round me on typing away (not at work though, on this blog!) planning to push on to dawn. Bit of a shame I'm not in the countryside, tonight's the best for observing the Perseid meteor shower. Cloudy here at present so even if there were no light pollution I'd be hard pressed to see anything. Here's a time lapse from two years ago leading up to dawn (not mine sadly)






No comments:

Post a Comment