24/09/2009

Confusion

Sorry. Some of you seem a little confused as to how I managed to suddenly jump from the SA border to the Ocean. As you may have guessed I didn't. I'm just a bit behind writing up the blog, but thought I should let you all know when I made it rather than keep you hanging, but don't worry there were plenty more adventures (no more Leopards, but Lions, Crocs, Lots of Hippos and even a Wild Dog!). I make notes as I ride and then just try to tidy it up a bit and make it a bit more readable. It's just this takes time and have been quite busy buying bombs in Maputo, hence the tardiness. Plus need either GPRS or WiFi access of which there is only one place in Maputo which isn't open very early. thought you would rather have good stuff to read rather than just I went here and then I went here and it woz nice etc...

... patience dear friends or as a famous Norweigian was once heard to say,

"I have never been able to grasp the meaning of time. I don't believe it exists. I've felt this again and again, when alone and out in nature. On such occasions, time does not exist. Nor does the future exist"


(Thor Heyerdahl)

No comments:

Post a Comment